Tiger-Cubs (ages 4 – 5)
The Tiger-Program is our early childhood development program. Children in this program will learn the basics of martial arts in fun and action-packed 30 minute classes.
- For 4-year-old and 5-year-old kids
- Basic taekwondo forms
- Symmetrical movements to help build physical balance and coordination
- Kids will learn how to listen to instructions and follow directions
Juniors (ages 6 – 11)
Our Junior Program focuses on developing your child’s focus, self-discipline, and self-confidence. In this age group, we teach students important life skills such as personal responsibility, teamwork, goal setting, and respect for authority.
- For kids ages 6 to 10-years-old
- Taekwondo and physical fitness drills to increase agility, coordination, and dexterity
- Learn self-defense and conflict resolution
- Anti-bullying and stranger awareness
Youth/Teens (ages 12 – 15)
Our Youth and Teen students learn advanced martial arts and self-defense techniques. We also place a greater emphasis on physical fitness. In addition, we teach valuable lessons in leadership, good citizenship, character-building, and social skills development.
- For students ages 12 to 15-years-old
- Taekwondo lessons that focus on physical fitness, cardio, and stamina
- Real-world self-defense training
- Build self-confidence and self-discipline
Why choose Tiger-Rock for your child
- Experienced martial arts instructors offer an incredible training experience that will help your child develop life skills, grow their self-discipline and self-confidence, and build a healthy foundation
- In-person lessons with extensive COVID-19 precautions and virtual distance lessons available for your peace of mind and your child’s safety
- Not only do we offer traditional taekwondo lessons, we also offer an after-school program and summer camps!